A while ago I did a post on 10 things I’d change about my wedding, could I do it again.
Well, elaborating a little more on that idea I thought about 10 things, details really, that I’m currently obsessed with and would love to have at my nuptials if I were to get married this year.
This post was originally done for my Spanish blog and it was so popular that I thought I’d share it with you guys as well. Here we go…
1. Brides with flower crowns.
Maybe the hottest trend this year, I can get enough of this romantic look (see also here).
2. Edible flowers.
Ever since I did a workshop on the topic a while ago, I have become obsessed with floral treats. This cupcake with rose petals looks heavenly.
>5. Peplum wedding dresses.
Peplum is a big trend right now (I actually missed seeing more of it at the Barcelona Bridal Week) and this Oscar de la Renta gown is simply breathtaking.
6. Invitation suite in peach and mint,with elegant calligraphy and floral envelope liner.
7. Lemons and lavender. These colors go so well together….
8. Brides with blazers. Blogger Laicie of 1000 Threads really rockes this look here….
9. Naked cakes. Yumm. And no melted frosting to deal with….
10. Eclectic and big bridal bouquets. Instead of the traditional compact bouquets, I currently am loving broad and asymmetrical arrangements like this one (see also here).
1, 6, 10: Emme Wynn Photography via The Pretty Blog
2, 9: Naomi Kenton Photography via Style Me Pretty
3: Stephanie Sunderland via Le Magnifique
4: Bryon Loves Fawn via 100 Layer Cake
5: Jose Villa
7, 8: Steve Steinhard via Style Me Pretty