After much pondering, I have decided to start a “favorite links” feature.
I had been toying with the idea basically since I started this blog, but for some reason I always thought a list of links wouldn’t provide valuable content to my readers ….but then I realized that
a) I for one really enjoy reading other bloggers’ favorite links and
b) no bride will ever be able to dig as deeply into the blogosphere as I do (not if she has a day job, anyways).
So a favorite links list might actually be useful for my audience.
Instead of the more common weekly links, I am going to make this a monthly roundup, to be published every last Friday of the month. And because I’m a bit of a nerd, I divided the list into categories.
So here’s what I loved in March…. let me know what you think, will ya?
- Wedding Dos & Don’ts from 22 real couples
- Great tips on transporting your wedding dress for a destination wedding
- The first post of a whole new series on how to brand a wedding
- There is nothing more perfect than a French countryside wedding
- This Croatia venue (oh, that crystal clear water!)
- Loving the organic elegance of this wedding
- This olive branch inspiration board is so perfect for a Mediterranean wedding!
- A Lavender field shoot
- This dress (actually, click through to see the entire real wedding, it is stunning)
- Affordable colored wedding dresses
- A less known side of Southern Italy
For bloggers/business owners