Hello lovelies, when you’re reading this I’ll be on a plane to Germany, where I’m going spend the holidays. I will enjoy a true “Northern” Christmas with mulled wine, cookies and family time… feel free to follow my trip on Instagram, if you want to!
Now, lets’ get to work – today’s roundup theme is “glitter”. As you might have learnt right here, glitter is not just for Christmas. If you’re looking to add some sparkle to your wedding, New Year’s Eve or any other dinner party, I have 12 awesome DIYs for you:
Let’s start with some ideas for a glittery wrapping or packaging, think of your wedding favors or Christmas presents, for example!
1. Glittered clothespins from Creature Comforts. Cute way to hold gift tags, or to brighten up a kraft paper package.
2. Glittered labels from Ambrosia Girl. Look at the packages she made with velvet ribbons…
3. Scoot over washi tape, here comes glitter tape from Pugly Pixel. Love it!
4. Glitter manila tags from Nice Party. Glam.
How about glittering up your table? Get your Mod Podge ready…
Oh, and check out this impressive glitter tablescape, as well.
7. Glitter drink stirrers from Cake Events Blog. Note the matching sugared rim of the Martini glass.
8. Glitter monogram cake topper from Evie via Ruffled. Love the monogram idea, but you can also do glittered bunting or flags…
9. Glitter feathers from Fieldguided via Frankie. Lovely to tie on the string of balloons.
10. Glitter I love you garland from Lovely Indeed. Perfect prop for wedding photos.
11. Glittered deer from Martha Stewart. This DIY was meant for Christmas, but with the current metallics and animal trend, they make a fab addition to wedding tabletops (similar to these).
12. And lastly, a glittered envelope from Funkytime Magazine. Wow factor for your invites or Thank You notes…